So, with almost 4 years until I hit 40 I think it's time I set a new goal or two for myself. And hopefully Mike'll be up for helping me hit some of the biggies on the list:
1. Pick a Master's degree and do it.
2. Get into a habit of exercising 30 minutes per day, five days per week.
3. Find our retirement home in Western Australia.
4. Visit the Greek Islands.
5. Turn the sideroom at the farm into a bar/music room.
6. Expand the tree farm by starting a farmer's market to sell home-grown produce.
7. Build a plan that enables us to live 6-months in the US and 6-months in Australia once the boys are in college. Bit lofty, but there's gotta be a way to make this one happen!
|Me, circa late 1980s after "baking" with my pal Wendy!|
It's been fun thinking back 20 years through all the fun things that have happened along the way so far. Maybe when my pal Wendy arrives next month for a short visit, we'll do some more "baking" and see if we're any better at it now than we were back then!